Qualified Children’s Rep
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team of Qualified Children's Reps on board our ships. This opportunity will allow you to work during the school holidays and be a massive part of making creating the most memorable holiday for our younger guests onboard!
Are you someone who is adaptable at delivering a wide variety of activities in our ever changing environment? Can you express yourself in a fun and clear way to the children and parents onboard? Do you love to make a difference and most importantly provide our guest with unforgettable holiday happiness?
The main responsibilities include:
- Hosting or supporting fun filled activities and themed events for our children onboard, such as, Game shows, Youth DJ’s, Face painting, Pirate day and a lot more!
- Liaising with parents to promote the safety and wellbeing of our child passengers
- Follow the safeguarding and health and safety policies
- Complete other on board duties around safety and when in port.
In order to be considered as a member of our seasonal youth team you must have the following:
- Be working within a child care/ educational establishment, and have been so for the last year at least
- Be qualified at Level 3 Diploma level or above or hold Qualified Teacher Status within the UK.
- Be able to work in the main UK school holidays for a minimum of 4 weeks per year to include Christmas, Summer, Easter and half terms