- Professional, welcoming and sales oriented F&B service.
- Assigned areas of responsibilities in any F&B outlet according to direction from management.
- When working in teams with Waiters the function is to support and assist as well as being an additional guest resource.
- Area of responsibility is set up in accordance with direction from supervisor and Viking Ocean Manuals.
- Prepare and performs F&B activities (i.e. cocktail parties, Tea Time, Café Lunch) and special events as assigned.
- Tallying any sales transactions and correctly follow any accounting procedures.
- Cleaning of working areas in accordance with HACCP and company rules and standards.
- Separation and disposal of waste / garbage
- Assistance in other departments upon instruction from supervisors as required.
- Following all applicable company standards and HACCP rules.
- Keeping and storing of any assigned inventory stock in accordance with set par-levels following safety and sanitation rules and regulation.
- Active participation in onboard training programs.
- Embarkation duty as directed, including luggage assistance, guest escorting and any other related duty.
- Participation in loading as required and on direction of supervisors.
- Additional duties, not mentioned here, will be expected as per management request.
- At least 2 years in similar position in 4* or 5* operation.
- Excellent English skills, other languages are an asset
- International experience / shipboard experience is an asset
- Ability to work independently, service and sales oriented and guest focused, positive personality, ambitious and with professional appearance.
- Flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment
- Preferred age 20 – 40