Onboard Learning Officer
Aim of the position
As Learning Officer, you will be responsible for the training activities to be delivered on board (product & service training, soft skills training, English teaching, e-learning support), with the aim of engaging People in the learning process, in accordance with training procedures and set goals.
- Collects the ongoing training needs (during monthly meeting with Head of Departments or observing daily operations) and proactively suggests training actions or follow up measures based on the courses portfolio in order to develop Crew competences and support Business.
- Organizes and delivers online and class trainings matching the assigned deadline and target
- Follow the given schedule and delivers on a regular basis language classes, in order to create an available program to all levels in compliance with Company procedures
- Is accountable for the Mentoring process in order to improve the Crew experience and support ship operations
- Acts as a business partner, regularly analysing the Company KPIs in order to suggest training actions or follow up measures based on the courses portfolio
- Supports the activities of HR Department onboard
- Passionate for people-centered learning methodologies, diverse contents (organizational behaviour, soft skills, corporate culture programs…) and new communication languages (web, social, videos…).
- Italian as mother tongue (level C2) and English level C1. The knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Degree in Training, Education, Teaching, Communication, Psychology or other related courses.
- Previous experience in training and management development or related activities: delivering classes, facilitating groups, tutoring, coaching.
- Very good public speaking skills, ability to multi-tasking , attention to details, flexibility
- Computer literacy
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Category: Human Resources