Kitchen Helper m/f Luxury River Ship
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a part of a dynamic company that recognizes the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
Location: Europe (on board of a luxury river cruise ship)
As a Kitchen Helper you will be in charge of the entire in-house production of all pastries, sweets and deserts, to ensure the quality of the fine dining experience during buffet and a la carte service.
You will also
- Ensure that the galley crew and restaurant team has all the equipment clean and ready for use when it is needed.
- Be responsible for the tidiness and cleanliness of the kitchen in compliance with HACCP regulations
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
- Are a company with strong values; We are committed to our responsibilities
- Have been awarded accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to high performance through good people management
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of the company. That is why we provide you with Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
- Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
- Provide on-going development opportunities
- Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
- Preferably have experience in similar role
- Are eager to learn
- Communicate effectively in English
- Have good manners and a positive, open minded attitude
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Are a citizen of the EU or Switzerland
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Submit your online application in English ('Register Interest' button)
- We will inform you, whether you will be invited for an interview (or phone interview)
- After the interview you will receive our feedback
- If the feedback is positive, we will keep your application in our "Talent Pool" and inform you, in case there is an open position suitable for you
Please note that we are not accepting applications via e-mail.