As an International stylist you will work with all of types of hair, on both ladies and gentlemen, offering all services available in land based salon, together with so much more. As a hair stylist you will need to be multi-talented as you may offer many services.
Go Smile teeth whitening, is a safe and effective cosmetic procedure, with the ability to lift stains leaving teeth up to six shades brighter.
Elemis Exotic Hair and Scalp Ritual, a traditional Indian treatment, excellent to de-stress the shoulders and stimulate the scalp, and often combined with a blow-dry or similar finish.
Not forgetting your main role, which will be to offer ladies hair up styles and blow-dries for formal evenings, colouring and cutting for ladies and gentlemen. You will need strong communication skills and passion for your work to ensure that your column is always fully booked and that you exceed your revenue targets with ease.
Essential Components Required:
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo and condition hair and scalp
- Style hair using drying and setting techniques
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Change hair colour using basic techniques
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Develop and maintain effective team work and relationships
- Support the health, safety and security of the salon environment
- Mens Hairdressing
- Dry hair into shape and create a finished look
Upon successful completion of training you will serve a 9-month contract with one of 25 luxury cruise line companies.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong customer service abilities, enthusiasm, professional appearance, knowledge of your profession
- Professional diploma in hairdressing – minimum 2 years professional training.
- 1-year full time work experience as a hairdresser