Aim of Position:
Our ideal candidate should have a passion for food still life or interior, architectural and editorial photography, a customer service mentality and be detailed oriented and determinate to make awesome pictures in limited time following corporate guidelines provided by Onboard Retail Experience Team.
His/her mission will be to shoot any kind of picture to be displayed on all company touch points (on board flyers, on board screens, website, app, etc) related to all services and promotions on board (e.g. still life of dishes of restaurants, pics of spa treatments, pics of items in shops, still life of drinks for bar list, pics of excursions with people, pics of architecture of the ship with/without people, pics of spectacle in the theatre, etc..) till final delivery of post produced images.
The ideal candidate will have proven track records in:
• Photograph interiors, exteriors, still life, landscape and lifestyle;
• Use of professional lighting techniques and camera systems;
• Knowledge of bracketing to capture difficult lighting situations with no studio lighting equipment;
• Use of professional-grade camera with full frame sensor & resolution of at least 24MP, use of wide angle lens (16-20mm) and a detail lens (35-50mm), tripod;
• Proficient in industry standard applications for retouching: Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One and other software tools;
• Ability to work well with the resident team of on board photographers;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficient in English (B1) and Italian (C1), written and spoken;
• Ability to work in autonomy under pressure and with tight deadline.