Travelling Video Maker/Camera Operator/Videographer
Aim of position:
We are searching for a talented Video Maker/ Camera Operator/ Videographer, who will work onboard vessels under the supervision of the On-board Retail Experience Team. The candidate will work closely with a producer.The ideal candidate is responsible for filming multi-channel video content according to HQ On Board Retail Experience Team brief, following specific corporate guidelines and storyboard.
His/her mission will be to shoot video footage on board vessels for all business (food outlets, spa, shops, casino, beverage,..) to be delivered to Head- Quarters movie editors, who will assemble the final edit. The final objective is to increase guests awareness and liking of products, services and promotions to raise on board revenues.
- Direct and Shoot high quality video content for multiple touchpoint (on board screens and cabin TV, Costa app, web);
- Lead all aspects of pre-production and video shooting as shooting board, lightnings, (audio capture) and photography;
- Able to coordinate and direct crew members as real actors in the shoot and to guide them in the respect of shooting and styling guidelines provided shoreside;
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently within team setting while adhering to production timelines;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CC suite and excellent knowledge of MAC OS;
- Works closely with HQ On board Retail Team shoreside to ensure the development and execution of video that meet both cross departmental and marketing objectives;
- Advanced knowledge in operating standard digital video cameras and equipment;
- Expertise in full-scale production process; including directing shoots and leading small production crew;
- Proficient in English language, written and spoken (B1) and Italian (C1);
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadline.