Senior 3rd Officer RIBS
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Watchkeeping Deck Officer with powerboat experience to work on board of our vessels on a temporary contract. The position will involve running passenger RIB tours hence customer service/interaction is essential, RIB maintenance and general deck maintenance duties.
To be considered for this role, you would need:
- Experience in watchkeeping and bridge procedures on passenger ships.
- To hold a valid unlimited OOW Deck Officer license as per STCW II/I, and necessary associated certificates. Should have shipboard experience with previous passenger ship experience.
- The ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly.
In return; we can offer you a competitive salary, a single cabin with private facilities, flights to/from the vessel arranged and paid for by the company, an exciting opportunity to work on board our cruise ships, travelling to worldwide destinations.
To be competent to take full charge of the entire watch with responsibilities for the safe and efficient operation of the ship and its navigation.
The Officer shall be familiar with the Navigation Policy and Procedures manual, competent in the use of industry standard nautical technology and exercise good Bridge Resource Management and skills at all times.
- Powerboat Advanced;
- STCW Basic Safety Training;
- STCW Passenger Safety Certificate or equivalent;
- Valid Seafarer’s Medical.