Senior Spa Manager
The Senior Spa Manager should be qualified as a Hairstylist as the role will require from them providing hairdressing services to our guests. The Senior Spa Manager is also responsible for the daily operation of Beauty Salon, Saunas, Fitness and Massage Rooms. Additional responsibilities include health and safety, administration, accounting, maintaining service levels and managing SPA Staff.
The role involves:
- Developing and implementing business plans for the department
- Ensuring that all guests are receiving courteous and efficient service
- Developing and implementing plans to achieve customer service objectives
- Following up with guests to determine customer satisfaction level
- Following, implementing and monitoring safety regulations
- Promoting sales
- Completing stock taking at the end of every month and effectively managing cost of sales
- Providing employees with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities
- Creating 100% guest satisfaction by providing employees with the training and resources they need to maximize employee engagement
- Seeking opportunities to improve the customer experience by seeking customer feedback and reviewing management reports and developing strategies to improve department and hotel service
The individual must be flexible with working hours. Our spas are open 7 days a week with long opening hours for the gym, so you will be expected to work weekends as well as early and late shifts.
A competitive salary paid twelve months of the year, a 5:1 work rotation of five months on board with one month’s paid leave, a single cabin with private facilities, flights to/from the vessel arranged and paid for by the company, an exciting opportunity to work on board our cruise ships, travelling to worldwide destinations whilst enhancing our guests’ holiday experience through a range of SPA treatments.
- Qualified and technically excellent Hair Stylist as you will still need to be hands on with performing treatments
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Hair Stylist
- Previous experience in managing Spa department
- Qualifications or experience in Retail Management, stock management
- Line Management Experience
All the above are essential skills to have for this position.