JUNIOR WAITER / BUFFET STEWARD
Competitive Salary, training, flights, medicals & Visa paid by the company
Duration of the contract 6 months* 2 off rotation + renewable. 1000 USD per month. The salary is only paid when onboard, and vacation time is not paid.
Keep the restaurant and buffet tables clean and maintain the overall look of the outlet to the expected standards. Clear tables after service. Make MICE & PLACE and there is enough available throughout the service. Keep the restaurant/ outlet clear of debris. Collect beverage and food orders and deliver to the passengers or waiter-stations, as instructed. Assist with the tea, coffee and juice services in the buffet. Take passenger room service food orders over the phone. Deliver and collect room service orders to/from passenger cabins in a timely manner. Process passenger billing correctly for the charge of drinks using the point of sale. Assist with the meet and greet of the passengers and baggage services on embarkation / disembarkation days
• Diploma from a recognized Hostelry School or apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
• 1 year of full time working experience on a 4* star (or similar grade) hotel/restaurant, in the addition of catering college, catering to an international clientele.
• Restaurant or Bar experience.
• Food handlers: Level II
• Good level of English mandatory.
• VISA and medical certificates, before the embarkation