The Steward/ess primary responsibility is to provide quality service in all Residences that exceeds Resident’s and Guest’s expectations. He/She must demonstrate genuine concern for Residents and Guests well-being while ensuring friendly, safe, efficient and professional service.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of Residences and corridors ensuring that Residences are cleaned in accordance with company standards and the Residents and Guests preferences
- Welcome all arriving Residents and Guest upon arrival and introduce themselves to new Residents and Guests as soon as possible after their arrival
- Responsible of general cleanliness of corridors, lockers, trolleys and caddies as per standard procedure on assigned deck/deck
- Ensure correct set ups in Residences according to the SOP and Resident preferences.
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency at all times while on duty and offers assistance to others around him/her without hesitation
- Ensure that all areas are maintained in accordance with Company policy, Public Health (HACCP), SMS, safety and environmental regulations
Along with worldwide travel opportunities, the company offers many other benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, shared cabin accommodations, meals, and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, state of the art bicycles and outside seating deck.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Steward/Stewardess/Room Attendant on an ultra-luxury Cruise Ship, Private Club, Boutique Hotel, ultra-luxury Hotel or Resort
- High School degree or foreign equivalency and/or 2 years previous experience as a Steward/Stewardess, Room Attendant or similar position
- Knowledge and experience in two or more of the following Health and safety principles: USPH, HACCP, DNV, SMS, safety and environmental regulation
- Experience working with high profile clientele requiring complete confidentiality of personal and work-related matters
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Hospitality/Housekeeping training preferred