The Housekeeping Attendant’s primary responsibility is to ensure the overall cleanliness of all assigned Crew and Officer’s cabins, Crew and public areas according to standard implemented by the company.
- Exceed Resident and Guest’s expectations of the overall cleanliness of the ship
- Adhere to cleaning schedules put in place by the Housekeeping management.
- Carry out any additional duties as instructed by the Head Housekeeping Night Utility/ Crew & Public Area Supervisor
- Responsible for garbage disposal before the shift ends and ensure that all garbage is separated in accordance with Public
- Complete USPH inspections and complete the relevant logs
- Report any maintenance issues to the supervisor
Along with worldwide travel opportunities, our company offers many other benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, shared cabin accommodations, meals, and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, state of the art bicycles and outside seating deck.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Housekeeping Attendant/Utility on an ultra-luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel, ultra-luxury hotel or resort
- High School diploma or foreign equivalency required
- To speak, read and write English clearly