Competitive Salary - 1314 € net monthly. Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Eight month contract, renewable including accommodation, meals, medical insurance. Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Duration of the contract: 6 MONTHS AND RENEWABLE.
Run an allocated bar outlet, producing all beverages to the required company standards. Undertake the supervision of staff within own area. Implement schedules as set out by Bar Supervisor. Make sure staff are competent to undertake their roles by identifying training needs and coaching and mentoring junior team members. Assist with the effective resolution of any service complaints. Make sure the outlet is kept neat and tidy and runs efficiently at all times. Control bar costs, ILO’s and maintain par stock levels Undertake stock takes as and when required.
- Diploma from established Hotel School.
- 2 years experience in equal position on a ship or significant experience within Hotel Industry
- Communicational and organizational skills, team player, problem solving and listening skills,
- International exposure preferred.
- Fluent English.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
GOOD LEVEL OF ENGLISH