Ass. Beverage Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a well-experienced Ass. Beverage Manager (m/f) for a great 4* American Cruise Line with international passengers and great itineraries throughout the world.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures the smooth running of the department on a day-to-day basis
- Improves and maintains sales and profitability and reduces/eliminates guest complaints
- Approves and oversees all bar requisitions, inventories, bar par levels, transfers, cocktail parties, time and locations, cost control, opening/closing bar hours, and working schedules
- Responsible for cost containment through the proper use, handling and maintenance of records, reports, supplies and equipment
- Provides all bar sales and cost reports
- Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates the performance of all direct reports
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all ships’ bars, lounges, service bars and bar storage areas
You must have at least five years experience as Ass. Beverage Manager or similar in a fast pace 4 or 5 star environments with an international clientele and experience in a multiple outlet beverage operation and previous ship experience. You must have a “hands on” mentality and should be a positive, open minded person.
You should have good proven management and people skills and be a friendly and stress-resistant crew member, that leads by example.
An exceptional written and oral communication skill is a must and you should be a positive, open minded person. You should have advanced USPH knowledge, computer literate, well organized and must be a team player.
The position requires the ability to motivate, lead and support an international team.
Fluent English is required any additional language would be a plus – also required: excellent computer skills
* valid passport and C1D Visa for the US is required