F&B Director (m/f)
We are currently searching for a dynamic, energetic, experienced F&B Director (m/f) for a well-known 5* American Cruise Line with great itineraries throughout the world and international passengers.
The F&B Director is a Senior Officer and a key member of the onboard executive committee, and works very close with Restaurant Manager, Beverage Manager and the Hotel Director on board. This highly specialized and dynamic role is a true career opportunity for an individual seeking global experience in a fast-paced, diverse and energetic work environment – combined with an absolute strong HR Background, several years of experience in a similar position and previous ship experience on a passenger vessel.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Leading/participating in monthly financial reviews with other Division Heads – this entails analyzing reports in advance and identifying potential issues and opportunities.
- Overseeing the company service standards program and organizing brand quality walk-throughs.
- Assisting Environmental and Safety Officers in ensuring compliance with governing regulations.
- Taking a lead role in crew welfare matters, including committee meetings and monitoring crew public areas for quality and cleanliness.
- Participating in various weekly divisional inspections; audits and reviews.
- Serving as a possible arbitrator on guest issues when guests request a higher authority. Participating in guest and crew gatherings and other high profile VIP social functions.
- Working closely with the Hotel Director, the Fleet F&B Director and the
- Head Office on projects and initiatives pertaining to multiple functional areas.
Very good conditions
Rotation: 4 months on / 2 months off
- You should have good proven management skills and be stress-resistant.
- An exceptional written and oral communication skill is a must and you should be a positive, open minded person. You should have advanced F&B and very strong
- USPH knowledge, computer literate, well organized and must be a team player.
- The position requires the ability to motivate, lead and support an international team.
- Fluent English (ideally English mother tongue) is required any additional language would be a plus – also required: very good computer skills.