Onboard Learning and Development Officer
Employment Type: Perm - Full Time
Department: Fleet Trainer
As Onboard Learning and Development Officer within the Human Resources team you will develop, deliver, and evaluate supervisory skills, behavioural skills, product and customer service training. You will identify learning needs, support the design and development of fit for purpose training solutions. You will support the development of crew knowledge, skills and behaviours by using a range of training and development delivery methods to promote and facilitate learning.
Are you a skilled communicator with excellent organisational skills? Do you take pride in customer service and training others to the highest standards? Are you an exceptionally charismatic and positive person that approaches each new challenge with a ‘can do’ attitude?
If so you could be ideally suited to the Onboard Learning & Development Officer position!
Key Responsibilities of an Onboard Learning & Development Officer include:
- Supporting the development of crew knowledge, skills and behaviours by using a range of training and development delivery methods and styles to promote and facilitate learning.
- Collaborative working with ship and shore stakeholders to ensure that training needs are fully met and excellent standards of training are upheld to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Identifying learning needs, input into training needs analysis and support the design and development of fit for purpose training solutions.
- Developing, delivering, and evaluating supervisory skills, behavioural skills and product and customer service training.
To join us Line in this fantastic role you must have the following:
- Experience of delivering training within a cruise or hotel industry
- Experience of presenting information to large and diverse audiences
- Previous experience with training delivery in supervisory skills, behavioural and product and service skills training would be advantageous
- Fluent in both written and spoken English