Cunard - Shore Excursion Assistant
Employment Type: Perm - Full Time
Department: Fleet Resourcing
Are you a target driven individual who will take the initiative and strive to succeed? Do you love learning about new destinations and thrive on offering an excellent service to your customers? Are you a charismatic individual that can think on your feet when faced with changing circumstances?
If so you could be ideally suited to the Shore Excursion Assistant position!
Key Responsibilities of a Shore Excursion Assistant include:
- Advertising and selling shore excursions to maximize on board revenue and meet targets.
- Escorting excursions to monitor the quality and service delivered.
- Resolving guest issues or complaints.
- Assist with the dispatching of tours.
To join our luxury cruise brand in this fantastic role you must have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of the travel industry, experience of delivering presentations would also be advantageous
- Computer literate, intermediate level with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to speak and write in fluent English an additional language is highly desirable