Junior Waiter (Japanese Speaking)
The key responsibilities for our Japanese speaking Junior Waiters include:
- Keep the restaurant and buffet tables clean and maintain the overall look of the restaurant to the high expected standards.
- Clear tables after service and ensure they are clean in time for the next guests’ service.
- Ensure all cutlery, cups and glasses are restocked and there is enough available throughout the service, informing the Head Waiter of any items or fixtures that need renewal.
- Take dirty dishes and trays to the galley, keeping the restaurant clear of debris.
- Take passenger room service food orders over the phone.
- Deliver and collect room service orders to and from guest cabins, in a timely manner.
- Engage with the passengers in a friendly and polite manner, responding to requests appropriately.
- Keep service areas clean and tidy at all times and follow restaurant cleaning schedules.
- Additional responsibilities will also involve assisting with the meet and greet of the passengers on embarkation / disembarkation days.
If this sounds like you, and you have the following experience, then we would love to hear from you:
- working in a 4/5 Star Restaurant or Hotel.
- experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- ability to communicate effectively and fluently in English & Japanese