Employment Type : Perm - Full Time
Department : Entertainment
The role of Entertainment Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and hosting events on board.
- Planning the use of public spaces and ensuring guests are up to date with the entertainment schedule.
- Overseeing and reviewing the effective planning of the entertainment programme on board for past and future cruises. Liaise with head office to understand that requirements are fulfilled.
- Managing a large team of up to 50 people. Conducting appraisals, identifying development opportunities and providing support to managers and supervisors in your department.
- Support the Youth Manager to develop the family entertainment programme and ensure compliance with safeguarding policies.
- Support the Production Manager and Musical Director to ensure that guest entertainers are ready to perform.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with guest entertainers and production cast.
- Attend revenue, budget and itinerary meetings with relevant Heads of Department to enable effective future planning and helping to achieve onboard revenue targets.
If this sounds like you, and you have experience of:
- Delivering entertainment programmes either in a UK holiday setting or an overseas resort
- Working within the Entertainment on board another cruise ship
- Managing a large team
- Knowledge of safeguarding roles
- Experience or knowledge of variety of entertainment departments including product and youth
- Proven experience of working collaboratively to achieve demanding targets