Assistant Dining Room Steward
Supports Dining Room Steward in all aspects of food and beverage service according to the established company standards.
NOTE: This job position is open only for Thai Nationality at this time.
- Responsible for friendly, courteous and gracious service to all Guests.
- Responsible for offering, selling and serving water for purchase in the Dining Room
- Responsible for back of the house service delivery to the guest in the Dining Room.
- Primarily assigned to the Lido Breakfast/ Lunch and the majority of dinners in the Dining
Room. Maybe assigned other areas as per management discretion.
- Follows all food handling and cleaning procedures in accordance with USPH standards
- Adheres to all company standards as related to all relevant Perfect Set-up presentations.
- Performs all “Mastiek” duties as assigned
- Adheres to the company appearance and grooming standards.
- Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of company issued equipment and utensils in order to prevent damage or loss.
- Follows company standards as related to maintenance, cleaning and sanitation
- Maintains the highest level of productivity and service in the work area.
- Reports immediately all issues pertaining to Guests satisfaction to his managers.
- Works as a team with superiors, colleagues and other employees in order to achieve the highest possible Guest satisfaction from the services rendered.
- Follows prescribed procedures for the delivery of service and their order of placement.
- Follows prescribed procedures for the removal, organization and delivery of dirty dishes to the dishwashing area.
- Follows all procedures for handling of clean glasses, china and silverware for table set up.
- Complies with procedure related to clean and dirty items in the dishwashing area.
- Diploma 1 hotel or higher (1 year hotel school), with minimum 6 months experience (job training included) or below Diploma with minimum 1 year experience as a waiter at qualified hotels or restaurants (min. 3 stars level). Job experience must have been acquired within the last two years.
- Must be male and between 21-35 years old.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to read and understand English and must pass Marlin test. Must meet HAL’s SPEACS and Marlins Test requirements for this function. (Currently Lower Intermediate and 75).
- Must meet all requirements when promoted from other positions as part of the career path.