Working in a team, the Miniclub Entertainer organises children’s and teen’s activities in a safe and responsible way, to help in delivering an all-round enjoyable and fun cruise experience to all families, achieving a high score on the customer satisfaction surveys.
• Welcomes and looks after groups of children from various nationalities aged 3 to 12 years;
• Promotes and organises children’s activities (games, sport activities, etc.) whilst building trust with their parents;
• Engages children of all ages, promoting interaction between them;
• Liaises with the entertainment team to organise events/activities for families;
• Handles complaints and queries;
• Looks after toys, tools and other equipment.
(skills, competencies, experience)
• Fluent English, oral and written. Knowledge of any of the following languages is considered a strong advantage: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
• High School certificate and/or any appropriate training and qualification to work directly with children;
• Previous referenced experience working with children (e.g. Miniclub in Hotels, Camps, Cruise lines, etc.);
• Computer literacy;
• Candidates should be aware that the STCW 95 certification (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility) and a recognised medical certification are required before starting to work on board.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.