LINE MANAGER: JEWELLERY ASSISTANT MANAGER
The Junior Jeweler looks after the exclusive shop section selling fine jewellery and watches , related to the luxury products and drives maximum sales results by providing outstanding customer service, good knowledge of products and brands as well as their expertise and advice.
• Follows and understands the company’s environmental policy, rules and regulations at all times;
• Applies the daily working program for specific cruise itinerary to maximize passenger flow on sales floor;
• Keeps all merchandise properly displayed and priced at all times;
• Customises selling approach to different guest targets;
• Builds relationships and trust with all Customers to improve their shopping experience and increase opportunities for purchasing;
• Handles Customer complaints professionally and with a problem solving mind-set;
• Consistently exceeds selling targets;
• Makes regular use of add-selling, cross-selling and any other known selling techniques;
• Monitors levels of products in stock, receives and properly stores products delivered with a supervision, according to procedures and in a timely manner.
(skills, competencies, experience)
• Passion for selling a wide assortment of high-end jewelry and luxury products in a sophisticated retail environment aboard a luxury cruise ship. Knowledge of luxury brands/products and related selling techniques;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Preferably similar experience in other luxury brands or in a position implying contacts with VIP customers. Previous experience on cruise lines is a plus;
• Proficient speaking, reading, and writing skills in English, and with a fluent level in at least 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese. Any other language is considered as a plus
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.