INVENTORY COMPLIANCE OFFICER
LINE MANAGER: MASTER
The Inventory Compliance Officer carries out auditing activities, collects data related to the on-board costs and stocks in order to provide structured reports concerning the vessel’s procurement and logistic operations.
• Ensures the accuracy of the ship’s data concerning consumptions, stocks and any internal movements;
• Guarantees a correct and complete implementation of the on-board inventories procedures, stocks, consumptions, supplying chain and warehousing operations;
• Provides professional support in global projects and activities in order to improve the efficiency of the procurement function;
• Carries out regular audits to ensure accuracy and efficiency of any process concerned;
• Prepares structured reports of the auditing activities and implements appropriate corrective actions;
• Co-ordinates and supervises the Procurement & Logistic on-board operations;
• Ensure compliance with the Company’s Policy & Procedures.
(skills, competencies, experience)
• Fluent English. Any additional language is an advantage;
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or MA in Hotel Management;
• At least 3 years’ experience in one of the following fields:auditing, controlling, procurement & logisticProficient in computer business applications such as ERP Systems, SPMS / POS and Microsoft Office;
• Excellent attention to details;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a team towards strict deadlines.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Passport, visas and special permits as specified by the Company and/or required by the Immigration Authorities of the countries/areas of destination of the Vessel;
• Vaccinations, health books or other medical documentation as specified by the Company and/or required by the International rules to be prevalent in the destination cruising area.