1st Electrician Engineer
- Ensure that all machinery under their control is operated safely, efficiently and economically and in accordance with CCI regulations and policies.
- Responsible for all High voltage Equipment including Propulsion, Generators, Switchboards, Transformers, AC compressors, and Bow Thrusters. In addition, to be responsible for the Engine Automation system AIS, DG Engines, Hi-Fog system, cooling pumps for Propulsion and AC Compressors.
- Delegate all jobs to 2nd Electrical Engineers, Electronic Engineer and Assistant Electricians; following spare parts received onboard, monitoring AMOS maintenance and different projects onboard together with Chief Electrical Engineer.
- Work together with 2nd Electrical Engineers on High Voltage, Automation and Propulsion equipment.
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above.
Employment type: Ocean - Mutual Notice
Rotation: 8 Weeks Onboard / 8 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Medical Insurance: Sick pay and doctor/hospital expenses coverage for up to 12 months
Benefits: Family visits on board allowed after 2 months
- Reimbursement of industry required training
- Reimbursement C1/D Visa and other required visas
- Free travel to and from the ship
- Yearly bonus, pending vessel and company results.
Seniority Merit: Starts 2nd year of employment
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Second Electrical Engineer.
- Must hold a recognized degree from an accredited University or College or a minimum of a diploma from a recognized and approved Maritime Technical College or institution, in Marine Electrical Automation Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must hold a Certificate of Competency as Marine Electro Automation Officer, Marine Electrical Engineer, Ship’s Electrician or equivalent.
- Must hold a proven track record of related work in Marine High Voltage Engineering.
- Must hold all valid STCW and SOLAS training certificates.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English