- Assist Refrigeration Mechanic
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
- His allocated area.
- In charge of the operation and maintenance of the HVAC plant, the provisioning plant and related cold rooms, all refrigerated bar and galley equipment under the Supervision of Refrigeration Engineer
- Monitor the consumption of refrigerants closely and raise immediately the alert to the Refrigerator Engineer if any irregular situations should occur
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the engine room and galley ventilation systems.
- Responsible for the maintenance and periodic testing of fire dampers and Gaylord systems in coordination with Refrigerant Engineer.
- Carry out laundry lint duct cleaning
- May work on the above duties with Ass. Refrigerator Mechanic by delegation of Refrigeration Engineer
- Experience on vessels in equivalent position.
- Knowledge of the Company SMS.
- Skills including but not limited to:
- Team Work
- Engine Room Experience
REQUIRED ABILITIES / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills.
- Respect for all co-workers and guests
- Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
- Outgoing personality, open minded and flexible
- Able to work 7 days a week
- Demonstrate positive behaviors; smiling, being polite and courteous
- Able to develop a camaraderie with team members
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to live in close quarters and share limited space with other cabin-mates
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a pleasant working environment
- Excellent appearance
- To be able to meet all pre joining requirements.