Destination and Fitness Supervisor
- Meet Guests in a professional manner, to provide them with prompt, courteous and friendly service in assigned area of responsibility.
- Provide daily exercise classes for Guests as well as Personal Training Sessions when requested, subject to availability.
- Organize and teach outdoor activities to Guests.
- Oversee the Gym and related facilities and to keep assigned areas clean.
- Clean and maintain the sporting equipment onboard.
- Assist the Destination Leader with daily dispatching of tours in each port of call, and leading the active adventure tour daily.
- Assist the Destination Leader with escort shore excursion, including but not limited to delivery and collection of all excursion reports, maintenance of escort equipment and crew drill excuse list.
- Oversee all aspects of Marina Water Sports bookings, including creation of and updates to all booking forms, notifications and ICS information.
- Assist with updating ICS information including but not limited to new additions to the tour descriptions, new trades and ad hoc advertisements or updates.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of port information in both digital and hard copy.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned by the Destination Leader in relation to Shore Excursions and Marina Operations including but not limited to the above.
- Provide a six star service and to deal with Guests' complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Do additional duties in other departments such as, but not limited to gangway duties, stores loading, luggage duty, etc.
Employment type: Yacht - Fixed Contract
Rotation: 4 Months Onboard / 2 Months Vacation
Medical Insurance: Medical covered only onboard
• Reimbursement of STCW after successful completed
• Reimbursement C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Paid uniform
• Up to four (4) in one cabin, shared bathroom
• WIFI- Free access
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym- access to Guest Gym on board (certain hours)
- Professional Background and/or University Degree in Sports or Fitness.
- Certified Personal Trainer, Yoga and Pilates instructor.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience onboard a cruise ship or similar operation ashore.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.