Restaurant Manager - 6 Star Mega Yacht
Employment type: Yacht - Mutual Notice
Rotation: 4 Months Onboard / 2 Months Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Medical Insurance: Sick pay and doctor/hospital expenses coverage for up to 12 months
- Manage the daily operation of the Dining outlets and Bars, to create a safe working environment and to ensure the best possible dining experience for all our Guests.
- Make dinner reservations and table assignments for Guests in the Dining Room.
- Ensure that a professional, clean, neat and tidy appearance is kept in the Dining outlets and Bars at all times.
- Supervise and to establish regular work schedules, section plans and rotations for the Dining outlet and Bar Staff.
- Ensure that a six star service is provided at all times and to deal with Guests complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Do additional duties in other departments such as, but not limited to gangway duties, storing, luggage duty etc.
• Reimbursement of STCW after successfully completed
• Reimbursement C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Paid uniform (not including shoes)
• Single Cabin
• WIFI- free access
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym- access to Guest Gym on board (certain
- College Degree/Diploma or Hotel Management School or Successful completion of an Apprenticeship in the Food Service industry required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a luxury international hotel property as a Head Waiter or two (2) years experience in the luxury cruise ship.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have very good administrative skills (proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Very good organizational skills are necessary along with the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess excellent leadership and human resource management skills and the ability to interact with all levels of people.
- Must be able to communicate and implement corrective action steps in an effective, yet diplomatic fashion.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Needs to have an outgoing personality.