Waiter - Butler 6 star Mega Yacht
Employment type: Yacht - Fixed Contract
Rotation: 5 Months Onboard / 2 Months Vacation
Medical Insurance: Medical covered only onboard
Waiter/Butlers on board our 6 star Yacht are serving our Guests breakfast, lunch and dinner at our a la Carte Restaurant, Grill, Cafè and Bars.
- Serve our Guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner, in all public rooms, restaurant, lounges, open decks and bars.
- Ensure the best possible dining experience for all our Guests and to provide special attention to Guests with special needs and dietary requirements.
- Keep assigned service stations well stocked, organized and clean in accordance to Company policy.
- Additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, luggage handling, Room Service, stores loading, etc. as necessary.
- Provide a six star service at all times, to deal with guest complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner and to report any issues to his/her Supervisor
• Reimbursement of STCW after successfully completed
• Reimbursement C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Medically insured while on board
• Paid uniform (not including shoes)
• Free WIFI
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- College Degree/Diploma or relevant apprenticeship in the Food Service industry beneficial.
- Experience in a luxury international hotel property as a Waiter/tress or in the luxury cruise ship industry.
- Good English skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Take initiative and the ability to work independently.