- Ensure that all printed materials seen by our Guests are correctly typeset, edited and printed according to cruise line's graphics standards and in keeping with Company’s six star product.
- Prepare projects such as, but not limited to the daily Reflections, menus for the various food and beverage outlets, Wine Lists, Bar Lists, Vintage Room materials, temporary signage and Entertainment programs, etc.
- Provide a six star service at all times and to deal with complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
Employment type: Ocean - Mutual Notice
Rotation: 4 Months Onboard / 2 Months Vacation
Medical Insurance: Sick pay and doctor/hospital expenses coverage for up to 12 months
• Reimbursement of STCW successful completed contract
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Reimbursement C1/D Visa
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Paid uniform (not including shoes)
• Single cabin
• WIFI- per 30 minutes free access per day
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym
- College degree or coursework preferred.
- Professional training course in journalism and/or editing.
- Must be proficient in graphic design/desktop publishing programs such as InDesign and Photoshop.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English (needs to score at least 90% in the onboard English proficiency test) with a perfect command in grammar, punctuation and linguistic accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have very good administrative skills (proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe and other Microsoft Office applications).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate and implement corrective action steps in an effective, yet diplomatic fashion.
- Must be able to meet numerous and simultaneous deadlines.