- Assist the Chief Accountant in ensuring that all Guest, Crew and system account charges are accurately applied to the correct accounts as well as to provide Front Office services during the night.
- Ensure that accurate accounting procedures are followed at all times.
- Assist the Chief Accountant as required in various accounting matters as necessary.
- Provide a six star service is to Guests at all times and to deal with Guests complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
Employment type: Ocean - Fixed Contract
Rotation: 5 Months Onboard / 2 Months Vacation
Medical Insurance: Medical covered only onboard
• Reimbursement of STCW after successfully completed
• Reimbursement of C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Paid uniform (not including shoes)
• Two (2) persons in one cabin
• WIFI- per 30 minutes free access per day
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym
- College Degree/Diploma or Hotel School required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a luxury hotel in a similar position or one (1) year experience onboard a luxury cruise ship in an Accounting position/Guest service related position required.
- Other Shoreside Accounting experience beneficial.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Very good communication skills.
- Must have very good administrative skills (proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.