- Ensure accurate on board accounting and to capture, calculate, record and report all onboard Guest and Crew charges.
- Support, manage and oversee the Accounting operation and to follow up on all issues.
- Responsible for updating Guest passport details in the Hotel computer system and also to ensure that all Guests passports are secure at all times.
- Ensure accurate calculation of payroll for all Officers, Staff and Crew and to ensure payment accordingly (such as, but not limited to payment of wages, free time compensation (FTC), overtime and merit pay).
- Plan, organize and execute the embarkation and disembarkation of Guests.
- Ensure that a six star service is provided to Officers, Staff and Crew at all times and to deal with complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
Employment type: Yacht - Mutual Notice
Rotation: 4 Months Onboard / 2 Months Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Medical Insurance: Sick pay and doctor/hospital expenses coverage for up to 12 months
Seniority MeritStarts 2nd year of employment
• Reimbursement of STCW after successfully completed
• Reimbursement of C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Free uniform
• Single Cabin
• WIFI- free access
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym- access to Guest Gym on board (certain
- Accounting degree or Higher Education in this particular field required.
- Hotel Management School beneficial.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a luxury hotel in a similar position or three (3) years experience onboard a luxury cruise ship in a Hotel Accountant and/or Crew Accountant position required.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have good administrative skills (proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Excellent accounting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills and the ability to interact with all levels of people.
- Must be able to communicate and implement corrective action steps in an effective, yet diplomatic fashion.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Needs to have an outgoing personality and has to possess a positive attitude, maintaining a friendly and approachable demeanor at all times.