Practice aesthetic medicine while traveling the world. The Medi-spa Physician manages his/her own aesthetic clinic in the spa and administers non-surgical cosmetic procedures such as BOTOX Cosmetic and Restylane. Whether you have experience with these safe and popular procedures or you are interested in gaining experience to integrate them into your own practice in the future, this is a great opportunity to practice aesthetic medicine. In addition to the hands-on clinical experience, learn valuable marketing and sales skills all while earning income and traveling the world.
All doctors are required to attend a 3-day training course in Miami prior to employment onboard. The training course is conducted by company's Medical Director, a board certified plastic surgeon with a Miami-based private practice. The training includes clinical training on the facial injectables and onboard sales and marketing strategies to manage a successful business onboard. All tools and information can be utilized on board and in your future medical practice.
Medical Director provides a Letter of Recommendation at the end of your completed contract.
- Hold a medical degree from a recognized college or university
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognized university by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- Hold a current valid medical license (does not have to be a US license)
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Experience in dermatology or plastic surgery is a plus but is not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with giving presentations/speaking in front of large groups
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality
- Comfortable working in a sales-oriented job (sales training will be provided)
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Must be a team player Basic computer knowledge
- Fluency in English required