- Greet Guests in a professional manner and to provide them with prompt, courteous and friendly service and to promote Wine sales in the Bistro, the Crystal Dining Room and Deck Buffets.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in the Bistro, Wine Stations and Wine Cellars.
- Additional duties in other departments such as wheelchair assistance as necessary.
- Provide a six star service to all Guests and to deal with complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
Employment type: Ocea - Fixed Contract
Medical Insurance: Medical covered only onboard
• Reimbursement of STCW after successfully completed
• Reimbursement of C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Paid uniform (not including shoes)
• Two (2) persons in one cabin
• WIFI- per 30 minutes free access per day
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym
- College Degree/Diploma or Hotel School or other relevant apprenticeship in the food service industry required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a luxury international hotel property as a Sommelier or two (2) years experience in the luxury cruise ship industry as a Waiter or Bar Waiter with Wine experience preferred.
- Very good spoken English (needs to score at least 80% in the onboard English proficiency test).
- Good communication skills.
- Good product and beverage knowledge.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.