Employment type: Ocean - Fixed Contract
Rotation: 5 Months Onboard / 2 Months Vacation
Medical Insurance: Medical covered only onboard
- Responsible for the daily dispatching of tours and coaches in each port of call.
- Assist with recommending and selling Shore side activities to Guests, answering any Guests questions regarding tours, ports or individual private requests in a courteous and professional manner in order to make the most of their shore side experience.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and assigning escorts for all tours.
- Ensure that a six star service is provided at all times and to deal with Guests complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
• Reimbursement of STCW after successfully completed
• Reimbursement of C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Paid uniform (not including shoes)
• Two (2) persons in one cabin
• WIFI- per 30 minutes free access per day
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Hotel or Tourism School beneficial.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position ashore or one (1) year experience onboard a five (5) or six (6) Star ship in a position with high Guest contact required.
- Additional training such as TV lecturing skills and live lecturing skills (presentation skills) beneficial.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in additional Languages beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have very good administrative skills (proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Very good organizational skills are necessary along with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.