Trainee Stateroom Attendant
Medical Insurance: Medical covered only onboard
Employment type: Ocean - Fixed Contract
Trainee Stateroom Attendant is the entry level in our Housekeeping Department. Crystal Cruises prefer to promote internal crew for higher positions as Stateroom Attendant, Assistant Housekeeper, 1st Assistant Housekeeper and Executive Housekeeper.
- Assist the Penthouse Stateroom Attendants to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in Guest Staterooms, corridors and assigned pantries and to clean and sanitize isolation rooms in accordance to Company policy.
- Keep lockers, trolleys and cleaning equipment tidy and organized at all times.
- Assist the Penthouse Stateroom Attendants in providing Guest turndown service every evening and replenishing amenities and towels when necessary.
- Provide a six star service at all times and to deal with Guest complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
• Reimbursement of STCW after successfully completed
• Reimbursement of C1/D Visa
• Reimbursement of Medical expenses
• Free travel to/from the ship
• Paid uniform (not including shoes)
• Two (2) persons in one cabin
• WIFI- per 30 minutes free access per day
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Preferably a Hotel and Restaurant Management graduate or other related course(s).
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a five (5) star luxury hotel or a minimum experience of two (2) years on board a six (6) star luxury cruise ship.
- Previous Housekeeping experience beneficial.
- Very good spoken English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and must show attention to detail.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.