Chef De Partie Japanese Cuisine
Are you someone who is organised and can adapt the operation to match the number of guests dining at one time? Are you able to use your initiative with your team to find practical solutions to every day challenges? Do you lead by example at work so that your team provide a refined service and the highest quality Sushi? Are you someone who is reliable and able to support the team to deliver quality cuisine? Can you be charismatic with our guests?
The responsibilities of a Chef de Partie - Japanese onboard our Cunard ships include:
- Managing the Sushi area within the Galley operation; ensuring the highest standard of service and quality of all dishes
- Managing, monitoring, developing and training members of the team to ensure the provision of high quality, professionally prepared food products
- Providing professionally prepared quality food products, within budget
If this sounds like you, and you have the following experience, then we would love to hear from you:
- Professionally trained with relevant qualifications within a Sushi environment.
- Significant operational experience within a Sushi environment.
- Managerial or supervisory experience within galley/kitchen teams
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.