Nail Stylists from South Africa and Mauritius
Job Description and Duties - The Nail Technician reports to the ship's Beauty Salon / Spa Manager and Asst. Manager. Performs deluxe Elemis rituals for the feet and hands and uses the Gentle Touch Teeth Whitening system (training provided). The Nail Stylist informs and educates guests regarding various Manicure and Pedicure issues and handles concerns and questions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Should be knowledgeable and familiar with all products and services offered by the ship's beauty salon/ spa division
- Handles complaints in a polite and professional manner and resolves situations in favour of guests complete satisfaction
- Must be well groomed, keep presentable personal appearance and follow company guidelines regarding uniforms and personal hygien
- Participates in courses, meetings and training programs in order to develop the necessary skills needed for promotion to superior level position
- Participates in displays and demonstrations in the Grand Plaza Atrium or other venues throughout the ship, promoting all products and services offered by the onboard Beauty Salon / Spa
Candidates must posses a certificate for the system acrylic nails as a basic. This can be the creative system, easy flow system or OPI system. Nail technicians must have one year experience and be able to do a new full set of acrylic nails in 1 hour 10 minutes. Candidates will also be asked to demonstrate a polish during the interview process.
Are you passionate & driven in your profession?
Do you speak a high level of English?
Are you willing to work hard and get rewarded for it?
Do you make friends easy?
Are you career minded?
Do you believe that service + retail go hand in hand?
Are you a team player and like to win?
Do you want to be the best and work for the best?
Are you holding a diploma level 3 Beauty with face & body electrical therapy?
Will you be able to leave home for an 9 month working contract on a Cruise ship?
If you can answer YES to all the above questions, our company is looking for you!!