Nail Technicians from Australia, New Zealand and Asia
Job Description and Duties - The Nail Technician reports to the ship's Beauty Salon / Spa Manager and Asst. Manager. Performs deluxe Elemis rituals for the feet and hands and uses the Gentle Touch Teeth Whitening system (training provided). The Nail Stylist informs and educates guests regarding various Manicure and Pedicure issues and handles concerns and questions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Should be knowledgeable and familiar with all products and services offered by the ship's beauty salon/ spa division
- Handles complaints in a polite and professional manner and resolves situations in favour of guests complete satisfaction
- Must be well groomed, keep presentable personal appearance and follow company guidelines regarding uniforms and personal hygien
- Participates in courses, meetings and training programs in order to develop the necessary skills needed for promotion to superior level position
- Participates in displays and demonstrations in the Grand Plaza Atrium or other venues throughout the ship, promoting all products and services offered by the onboard Beauty Salon / Spa
Candidates from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa must posses Level 2 NVQ in manicure and pedicure and must be able to perform all procedures listed above.
Candidates from all other countries must have a good command of the English language, similar qualification, equivalent national certifications and be able to perform the nail treatments listed above.