Nail Technicians from USA
Job Description and Duties - The Nail Technician reports to the ship's Beauty Salon / Spa Manager and Asst. Manager. Performs deluxe Elemis rituals for the feet and hands and uses the Gentle Touch Teeth Whitening system (training provided). The Nail Stylist informs and educates guests regarding various Manicure and Pedicure issues and handles concerns and questions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Should be knowledgeable and familiar with all products and services offered by the ship's beauty salon/ spa division
- Handles complaints in a polite and professional manner and resolves situations in favour of guests complete satisfaction
- Must be well groomed, keep presentable personal appearance and follow company guidelines regarding uniforms and personal hygien
- Participates in courses, meetings and training programs in order to develop the necessary skills needed for promotion to superior level position
- Participates in displays and demonstrations in the Grand Plaza Atrium or other venues throughout the ship, promoting all products and services offered by the onboard Beauty Salon / Spa
North American candidates must hold a license or a diploma as a nail technician and must have the ability to do a full set of ACRYLIC or GEL nails in 1 hour and 10 minutes including French polish. Must be able to do French polish, using white acrylic powder for the tips, and pink acrylic powder for the rest of the nail and be proficient in the use of tips and forms. Candidates will also be asked to demonstrate a polish during the interview process.