- As directed
Responsibility and Authority
- Commit to the Company's Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity, Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
- his allocated area.
- Responsible for the repair and plumbing, potable water, gray water and black water line.
- Performs major mechanical overhaul and repair work on vacuum system.
- Notify the Engine Storekeeper regarding working consumables to be ordered.
- Implement all safe working practices in all tasks, including proper use of watertight doors, handling of chemical products and usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Education and Experience
- Experience on vessels in equivalent position.
- Skills including but not limited to:
- Team Work
- Engine Room Experience