Chef de Cuisine
The Chef de Cuisine’s primary responsibility is to assist with the management of an assigned galley and to ensure that high standards are achieved and maintained within budgetary limitations. He/she is seen as an inspirational role model by his/her Crew Members and is a top professional in the field with a passion for the Culinary arts.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Chef De Cuisine on an ultra luxury Cruise Ship, Private Club, Boutique Hotel, ultra luxury Hotel or Resort.
- BA/BS 3-4 year degree or foreign equivalency and/or 2 years experience as a Chef de Cuisine preferred
- Solid progression through ranks
- Functional expertise and working knowledge of point of sales systems, inventory management systems, Fidelio and computerized reservation systems
- Good computer skills to include creating and working with spreadsheets, Word, Excel and Outlook 2007
- Establish and maintain proper inventories
- Experience with high volume, 3 meal restaurants
- Must be able to manage multiple outlets.
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it