Fleet Beverage Development Specialist-Spirits and Cocktails
As the Fleet Beverage Development Specialist you will work across the fleet training our onboard bars teams to increase and broaden their spirit and cocktail knowledge. You will also assist the ships in implementing various incentive schemes and promotions to develop selling strategies within the team.
- Develop excellent beverage product knowledge within the bars teams in the fleet through coaching, training and practical demonstration.
- Ensure customer service standards are first class and we have a clear, well developed approach to engagement and selling, delivered through a rigorous training program
- Support and implementation of spirit and cocktail initiatives onboard, ensuring that delivery meets the product specification.
- Through all of the above, support the onboard bars team to deliver an exceed their bar revenue targets
- Using own experience, industry best practice and existing internal resources, create an approach for the development of beverage service standards, behaviours, equipment and training.
- Ensure each ship has a detailed transformation plan to deliver best practice across all areas of beverage provision, consistent across all ships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Cruise brands. Life on board involves working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for the 6 months that you are on board. Your ten hours will be split between morning, afternoon and evening activities.
- A high level of product knowledge in spirits and mixology
- Strong understanding of the beverage industry
- WSET level 3 desirable
- Clear track record of developing staff skills effectively in a commercial environment
- Successful implementation of programs that deliver demonstrable change
- Proven experience of delivering results with an international staff team would be a distinct advantage