Hair Stylists from South Africa and Mauritius
As an International stylist you will work with all of types of hair, on both ladies and gentlemen, offering all services available in land based salon, together with so much more. As a hair stylist you will need to be multi-talented as you may offer many services. Go Smile teeth whitening, is a safe and effective cosmetic procedure, with the ability to lift stains leaving teeth up to six shades brighter.
Elemis Exotic Hair and Scalp Ritual, a traditional Indian treatment, excellent to de-stress the shoulders and stimulate the scalp, and often combined with a blow-dry or
Not forgetting your main role, which will be to offer ladies hair up styles and blow-dries for formal evenings, colouring and cutting for ladies and gentlemen. You will need strong communication skills and passion for your work to ensure that your column is always fully booked and that you exceed your revenue targets with ease.
Essential Components Required:
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo and condition hair and scalp
- Style hair using drying and setting techniques
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Change hair colour using basic techniques
- Fulfill salon reception duties
- Develop and maintain effective team work and relationships
- Support the health, safety and security of the salon environment
- Mens Hairdressing
- Dry hair into shape and create a finished look
Are you passionate & driven in your profession?
Do you speak a high level of English?
Are you willing to work hard and get rewarded for it?
Do you make friends easy?
Are you career minded?
Do you believe that service + retail go hand in hand?
Are you a team player and like to win?
Do you want to be the best and work for the best?
Are you holding a diploma level 3 Beauty with face & body electrical therapy?
Will you be able to leave home for an 9 month working contract on a Cruise ship?
If you can answer YES to all the above questions, our company is looking for you!!