Bar Operations Manager
• Role: Bar Manager
• Company: A 5* Cruise Liner
• Start date: Soon!
• Salary: Base of $3500US and potential to earn up to $7000US per month worked TAX FREE
• Rotation: Circa 4 months on and 2 months off
• Website: On application
• JD: Full JD on application
• Flights: Provided by the host company free of charge
• Uniform: Provided by the host company
• Required: You to fund a medical and US C1D visa...and a few other bits and bobs…happy to share on application.
The Beverage Manager is responsible for ensuring the highest quality guest beverage service experience on board while achieving the company’s net beverage revenue targets.
This includes achieving all Guest Satisfaction, Gross Sales and Cost of Sales goals in accordance with company targets. The Beverage Manager also provides functional leadership to the shipboard beverage team, ensuring the highest level of crew training, engagement and satisfaction to ensure compliance with company operating standards.
• You will currently be a Bar Manager from another cruise liner with at least 2 years’ experience in the role.
• On board the ship, you will have managed a team of 150+ in a function of bar outlets exceeding 6+.
• You will be savvy in USPH and experienced with inspections…and have a great track record too!
• You will be most likely shore-side right now and most probably already have a US C1D visa too.
• You will be able to fully pass a shipboard medical.
• Your track record from working at sea in previous roles will be A+.
• You will speak fluent English and another language will be a bonus too.
• You will clearly have your Skype ID and current telephone numbers on your resume.