Searching for female (due to berthing requirements) Youth Counsellors to commence on board with us in the coming months. Our Youth Counsellors are responsible for running the varied range of activities and educational programs we have in place for our younger cruisers.
You will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment where you will meet people that will be friends for life and travel to stunning locations ‘like no place on earth’.
Contracts are for six months duration with two months leave in between assignments. The salary is competitive and flights, medical cover and uniforms are provided.
Our ideal candidates will bring:
- Qualifications and experience working in early childhood or teaching
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to engage and interact with children of all ages
- Great communication skills
- A strong customer focus and
- The ability to thrive in a team working environment
Please note that company employees are required to be at least 21 years old, possess a current unrestricted passport (valid for at least a year) and international applicants eligible to apply for an Australian Maritime Crew Visa (MCV) and Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). All crew members are required to successfully clear an ENG1 Medical before commencing onboard.