Photo Video Manager
Our Photo Video Manager is responsible for ensuring our onboard photo video team (of 8-11) creates unique photo-video memories while achieving or exceeding financial targets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve Photo, Video and Retail gross planned targets and control expenses for each department
- Complete timely and accurate end-of-cruise reports and communicating revenue issues or opportunities
- Scheduling and assigning the daily work of all photographers and the Video Producer
- Ensure the photo video team is performing at their peak by providing training, coaching, completing appraisals and instigating corrective action as required
- Ensuring customer service targets are achieved
- Respond promptly to resolve passenger requests and concerns
- Collaborate with Operations Manager Photo Video and Administration and Revenue Director in executing product initiatives and marketing strategies
- take accountability for correctly protecting issued equipment and company assets as directed in policies and procedures
- Work in close cooperation with all other department managers on board to coordinate events
You will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment where you will meet people that will be friends for life and travel to stunning locations ‘like no place on earth’.
Contracts are for six months duration with two months leave in between assignments. The salary is competitive and flights, medical cover and uniforms are provided.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- Significant studio portrait and events photography experience
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Operational management skills – budget, revenue and inventory management
- Strong technical knowledge of photography equipment and image processing and printing equipment (wet chemical printers)
- Energy, charisma, great relationship building and interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, a high customer focus and the ability to thrive in a team working environment
Please note employees of the cruise line are required to be at least 21 years old, possess a current unrestricted passport (valid for at least a year) and international applicants eligible to apply for an Australian Maritime Crew Visa (MCV) and Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). All crew members are required to successfully clear an ENG1 Medical before commencing onboard.