Personal Trainers from South Africa and Mauritius
The company offers fitness professionals a unique career in the industry. The Personal Trainer is certified to lead classes and perform Personal Training sessions on board.
- They are fitness professionals with extensive experience in the fitness field.
- The Personal Trainer must be knowledgeable of all fitness offerings at the spa, hold current certifications and have at least 1 year's experience.
- They must posses excellent customer services skills in order to provide the highest quality environment and instruction
that will meet the needs of our guests in the area of health and exercise.
Are you passionate & driven in your profession?
Do you speak a high level of English?
Are you willing to work hard and get rewarded for it?
Do you make friends easy?
Are you career minded?
Do you believe that service + retail go hand in hand?
Are you a team player and like to win?
Do you want to be the best and work for the best?
Are you holding a diploma level 3 Beauty with face & body electrical therapy?
Will you be able to leave home for an 9 month working contract on a Cruise ship?
If you can answer YES to all the above questions, our company is looking for you!!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have a recognised National Certification in personal training , preferably in yoga and pilates. An exercise to music qualification is preferred but not essential.
- You must have a minimum of 1 year's industry experience, 6 months of which must include personal training clients. - The spa industry provides some of the most exciting professions today! You have been carefully selected to represent this department because of your customer service abilities, enthusiasm, professional appearance, knowledge of health
and fitness, technical know-how and ability to make fitness fun and rewarding. We hope you will find your career here very rewarding and challenging.
Cruise Ship Fitness is for the individual that strives to be the best, can motivate and inspire others and has a desire to learn and be successful.
Essential Components Required:
- Premier’s level 3 Certificate in Gym Instruction or Fitness Instructor YMCA Level 3 or an equivalent resistance weights or personal training qualification
- All applicants must attend 5 hours of Pilates and Yoga classes before attending training