The Deck Steward/Bar is responsible for the set-up, maintenance and breakdown of deck equipment, furniture and pool towels as well as other pool amenities. He/She must assist the F&B personnel with beverage and food service in all F&B outlets.
- Exceed Residents’ and Guests’ expectations in every aspect of personalized, quality, luxury, service
- Provide prompt, attentive, consistent and courteous service to every Resident and Guest
- Assist F&B personnel and Bartenders with food and beverage service in all bars when needed
- Ensures all deck areas are clean and tidy with all furniture nearly arranged and in place at all times
- Distributes clean towns to Residents and Guests on the deck
- Responsible for setting up the beverage station during tendering service and ensuring it is continually stocked during service
- Ensure that all areas are maintained in accordance with Company policy, Public Health (HACCP), SMS, safety and environmental regulations
Along with worldwide travel opportunities, the company offers many other benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, shared cabin accommodations, meals, and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, state of the art bicycles and outside seating deck.
- Minimum of one-year experience as a Deck Steward or pool attendant on an ultra-luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel, luxury hotel or resort
- Food and beverage service and product knowledge preferred
- To speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly