- The Stewardess’ primary responsibility is to provide quality service in all Residences that exceeds Resident’s and Guest’s expectations.
- He/She must demonstrate genuine concern for Residents and Guests well-being while ensuring friendly, safe, efficient and professional service.
- The Stewardess’ are responsible for checking the Junior Stewardesses/Stewards stations and are the leaders of the groups and held responsible of their team’s performance.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Steward/Stewardess/Room Attendant on an ultra luxury Cruise Ship, Private Club, Boutique Hotel, ultra luxury Hotel or Resort.
- High School degree or foreign equivalency and/or 2 years previous experience as a Steward/Stewardess, Room Attendant or similar position.
- Knowledge and experience in two or more of the following Health and safety principles: USPH, HACCP, DNV, SMS, safety and environmental regulation
- Experience working with high profile clientele requiring complete confidentiality of personal and work related matters
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Hospitality/Housekeeping training preferred
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it