Shore Excursion Intern
The Shore Excursion Intern acts as a key support to the Shore Excursions Team by being a person of first contact to our Guests, supporting their needs and requests.
• Supports the Guest in the choice of the most adequate excursions;
• Escorts the groups from/to buses during the embarkation/debarkation procedures;
• Ticketing control;
• Places bookings into the Fidelio system.
(skills, competencies, experience)
• MUST BE A CURRENT GRADUATE / WILL BE GRADUATING FROM LES ROCHES, GLION OR ECOLE HÔTELIÈRE LAUSANNE;
• English and 1 other language at minimum B2 level, additional language at B1 level. German/Mandarin/Japanese an advantage;
• Hotel Management School degree in progress or finalised;
• Previous experience welcome•Hotel/resort or Ship based experience;
• Proficient use of Outlook, Fidelio knowledge a plus;
• Team oriented;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Punctual and serious.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• VISA working permit,Entry and/or Transit VISAs may be required depending on ship itinerary